Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The 2010 Super Blue Camp at Arapahoe Basin

Click on photo to enlarge
Comments about Harb Camps:
Onyxjl:
I was out at A-Basin with a friend on Thursday and Friday and was watching a lot of the Super Blue skiers in the clinic. Aside from spotting the HSS logo on the coaches, it was easy enough to pick out the clinic skiers from the high C in the turns (and of course the piles of head skis on the racks.) The other thing I found impressive about the camp is how little standing around there was. It seemed like the people in the clinic all got their fair share of time making turns.

Nipper:
Well every cloud has a siver lining. In my quest to improve I discovered Harald,s book, Essentials of Skiing. My discovery of PMTS 3 years ago has tranformed my skiing. After 30 years of skiing and with the last decade showing no progress I now feel that at the grand old age of 65 I have plenty of scope to improve. Thank you Harald and all of the contributors to this site who have helped me understand the subject of skiing much better.

Read more about responses to "Harb Ski Systems" and the "PMTS Teaching System", on this forum:
http://www.pmts.org/pmtsforum/index.php

No comments: